Review: Snoe Hair Heroes-Super Fresh Texturizing Beach Waves

1:00:00 AM


In the vast land of cosmetics; the good, the bad and the "uh uh" co-exist. I have recently taken interest in checking out some new brands, may it be local or international. 

I wanted to try these make up pop-up stalls I usually see around the malls. In one of my rare visits to Megamall, ok before you say anything a little detour, I know that Megamall is a popular mall here in the Philippines but it is just too far for me to commute to regularly. 

Back to our topic, in one of my visits to Megamall I had the extra cash and courage to walk up to the sales lady in charge of Snoe's booth. The brand offered a variety of items from make up to body care, though interesting they were a bit on the pricey side and I wanted to try something out that wasn't available in other brands.

As I naturally frizzy curly hair that requires a bit of time with the blow dryer to keep in place or be put in an updo and when I am having those lazy days I just let them tresses flow but then I'd hear an earful about looking unkept.  Looking through their items the "Hair Heroes" caught my attention. Asking which ones are good for curly hair they suggested the Super Fresh Texturizing Beach Waves spray at 300 PHP.

Below is the store's description and ingredients list provided by the store.
"Hair Heroes Super Fresh Texturizing Beach Waves adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type. This defining spray will bring out the tousled, textured look you can only usually get after swimming in the sea. Your hair will still feel soft to touch but withthat added bounce, definition, anda body to die for. The added moringa extract will help give moisture and shine and also help protect and repair your hairagainst free radicals. You can even use this on dry hair to add texture for that perfect Beach Babe look!
Ingredients:
Aqua, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethanol, Panthenol, Glycerol, Polyquaternium-7, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Polyquaternium-4, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Fragrance, Sea Salt, Glycerin, Moringapterygosperma, Menthapiperita, Menthol Crystal, Tetrasodium EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Mentyl lactate, Salvia sclarea, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinoneand Melaleucaalternifolia (Tea Tree) leaf oil."

The sales lady pretty much said the same thing as what was shared in the website description. I know what you are thinking, "This would probably only work for the first few hours of the day like hair sprays and it would make my hair all sticky and stuff." I am here to tell you now that you are WRONG!

Not only does it give the promised definition of your curly hair but it lasts throughout the day without that sticky feeling and it also smells very sweet scent. Along with those adorable curls you get to smell fresh and sweet the whole day too.

Sad thing it only comes in a small bottle and doesn't come any bigger and it is getting harder to find stalls that still have these products on hand, currently I am frequenting the Landmark stall because they seem to always have this spray. I do hope that Snoe Beauty Inc, considers creating a bigger bottle for this spray.

Effect of the spray on curly hair that was
tied in a bun after spraying
For the shared photo on the left, I sprayed my hair a few minutes after I got out of the shower and then tied my hair in a bun for an hour. I wore my hair like this for a company event that started at 6 AM and ended late night since we had to fly back to Manila right after. 

I use it not only for formal events or special occassions, but I used it everyday. It helps in keeping my frizzy hair tame and it also helps me get a lot of compliments.

So if you want define your curls or want to try having lovely beach waves or curls, I highly recommend using this product then tying your hair in a bun until it dries up. It should give you a nice curly hairstyle.

You Might Also Like

0 comments