Review: Stick On Nails with Nail Art

7:19:00 PM



I have been told multiple times that I dressed a bit too much or a bit too less. It is either all out or potato there is no in between.

Along with my love for shoes and bags, I also love nail polish. Experimenting with colors and designs are something I like having done on my nails but sadly the amount you have to spend for customized nail art is something that my wallet can afford monthly. You could probably say, why not get some normal pedis instead, well one sometimes I find those a bit too boring PLUS i am also lazy in going to salons every month to get a touch up.

So during one of my random, mall walking around trips I came across some affordable lovelies in Trinoma Landmark.

The Vini Nail brand comes with 24 pre-glued nails for less than 100 php (I need to do a price check again, sorry ). The nails are reusable as long as you take them off properly and for you to be able to do that you just need to soak them in warm water and when it dries out you can use them again. Though because of my laziness I have tried sleeping with them on and they survived my twists and turns through out the night.

Out of the 24 nails I was able to create two sets to be used. I was able to use each set 3 times before I lost some nails. Below is the first set of nails that I compiled together, it was also this set that survived my night time bed acrobatics. As you can see they are a bit longer and it becomes an issue when you try to type, open your bag and do other things.

So for my second set I actually cut & filed them down for easier use. (excuse my pudgey hand >_<) The nails are truly shorter and easier to work around with when commuting, texting and writing; it was also easier to sleep in. The designs didn't chip when I cut and filed them so they remained alright.

My friend also purchased cheaper nails for 60 php, they are shorter but they were only 12 pcs and are not pre-glued so you had to use adhesive, which isn't good. If you are going to opt for the cheaper one I suggest purchasing 2 packs, to ensure all of them fit you well, and some nail stickers. Nail stickers are like nail tape and you can purchase them in Daiso Japan outlets for 88 php. You may also check her blog for reviews and adventures by following this link.






You Might Also Like

0 comments