Review: Natural Pack Mask Review

1:18:00 AM


One of my favorite stores to loiter in is Daiso Japan, I could easily use up 1000 php and  not feel bad about it. This facial mask is one of my favorite purchases, I think in English it is called a Natural Pack Mask (feel free to comment the correct name because I have a feeling I might be wrong).

As you can see it comes with a partner facial wash, and I purchased that long before. I'd try to make a review for it another time, our focus is the mask. It promises to easily remove black and white heads and I can say yes it does just that and more.

It takes about 15 minutes to dry up and its easy to peel off. After which you can easily peel it off, just make sure that you put a thick enough layer so that it comes of without problem. It usually leaves my skin whiter & smoother, my pores are visibly smaller and you can see the dirt once its peeled off.

Be careful when applying especially around the eyebrow area, I learned that the hard way (HAHAHA fail). You can easily tell that its drying once you feel it tightening around your skin. A trick I discovered is that if you open your pores with steam then put egg whites and wash it off before putting the peel you are more likely to get those hard to pull out heads.

I recommend using this product, especially if you have oily skin like me as it really helps. It is a bit hard to find but they usually have this available in Daiso Riverbanks, Quezon City branch but they tend to sell out fast. I will try to check which other branches has these too.


You Might Also Like

0 comments