Review: A.M.A All in One Gel Skin Essence

12:24:00 PM




In our previous post we shared the details of a Japanese sampling website that offers sending you cosmetics in exchange for honest reviews. To read more about it you check out the post with the title COSMERIA: "DELIVERING SMILES TO ASIAN WOMEN". For this post we well be focusing on the item that we got from Cosmeria, we ordered a moisturizing gel called A.M.A All in One Gel Skin Essence.

A little background on this item, the manufacturer is B.A.T Inc. (Beauty and Health Products Laboratory), the company focuses on developing beauty and health-related products with the company motto of, “furthering health is furthering beauty." They are also known to welfare and medical education, as well as healthcare and health services.

I wanted to do more research about the laboratory, specifically checking if their cosmetics are cruelty free sadly I cam shot on this part of the research. So if you have any information about this, feel free to comment down below.

Okay, now back to our product review!

The package arrived 3 weeks after I placed my order, for such a small bottle of moisturizer it came in a medium sized box along with a note from Cosmeria reminding to me to post a review and a bottle of Ramune flavored candies!

*dun dun dun ~Commercial break~ dun dun dun*

A little note, Ramune is a Japanese soda drink with a lemon lime flavor. It is usually sold in glass bottles and a way for you to drink it is to pop the top so a glass orb falls into the drink. Sadly I am unable to buy Ramune here in the Philippines  and I was only able to purchase them from Saizen in Alimall. So if you guys now where I can buy some of these lovely drinks please tell me in the comments, ok! Thanks! ^_^

*~Commercial break~ over*

The the gel has a light pink box with a darker pink bottle inside. It is a rather small bottle but it would last you a long time. I have been using the gel everyday since I got it (so over 2 weeks now) and I only need like a small blob of the gel to cover my face.

According to the box these are the ingredients used in creating the gel and its supposed effects:

(Wrinkles) Inirain-Roifashiru,
(Texture) Cure Berry extract
(Moisture and Circulation) armature nozzle extract
(Elasticity) penetration collagen type
(Hari elasticity) hydrolyzed collagen
(Whitening and Elasticity) oil-soluble vitamins A
(Circulation promotion) natural vitamin E
(Whitening) absorption vitamin C

So far I haven't seen any lightening on my skin but it has been softer and smoother. I have dry-oily skin and it works for me so well. As I said you only need a small blob of the gel to place over your face and it leaves a thin transparent moisturizing film. Another good thing about the product is that it doesn't have those icky after feel like cream based moisturizers and they also don't leave your hands all sticky and weird. It also dries quickly so I have been using it as a moisturizing primer before putting on my BB Cream or foundation.

Sadly I am still trying to find a place where you can purchase this item other than waiting for Cosmeria to have free samples on stock. I will keep you guys updated and if you want to try sampling yourself you can sign up for Cosmeria through this link.

You Might Also Like

0 comments