Review: K-Palette Products

1:08:00 PM



I am a girl who likes to splurge, I would regret buying a bag with a price tag of 1k but I will not hesitate buying a good pair of shoes or some nice make up that is worth higher. In one of my adrenaline induced i-just-got-my-paycheck visits to the mall. I bought a friend of mine some make up necessities for a trip she was about to have, when I passed by a Japanese brand called K-Palette.

I realized that I needed a new eyeliner since my Holika Holika baby was about to rest in peace, so I grabbed their 1day Magic Liquid Eyeliner and the attendant we more than happy to assist me. I said that I would instantly take it since I do love Japanese brands before I even checked the price not really a shocker to me it cost about 630 php. As I was heading for the counter I noticed that they also have a line for eyebrow pencils and powders and I figured I should really try this eyebrow thing.

If I can have my eyeliner on fleek I am sure I can master this eyebrow thing too. Their Lasting 2 Way eyebrow pencil is 730 php. It comes in 3 colors black, brown and mocha (this being the lightest of the three).

Might I add that I don't normally shell out this much for make up and I would highly recommend not doing this on a monthly basis. Scout for make up prices and save up for them so as not to break your bank or you can treat yourself to one super expensive item per month if you are more comfortable with that.

So this is how I came to be a K-Palette lover and 1,300 php poorer (bad budgeting skills HAHA!)


You might say do I regret this purchase and I will straight up say NOPE! Though my Japanese friend did say I am a little crazy because it is so expensive her, so if you guys have a Japanese friend ask them to buy these for you as they are much much cheaper in Japan. (duh, Trix!)

For the eyebrow pencil, so one side is the pencil it self and the second side is the powder to help you set and shade in your eyebrows. If you are a girl who is just starting out on or learning about the eyebrow game this product is perfect for you. It stays true to its sweat proof and 24 hr advertisement.

It helped me a lot in making things easier as I work on learning how to line and shade my eyebrows. As you can see on the photo I still have a loooooong way to go! Sorry for the derp-ness of my face >o<

I have also suggested this product to my friend and she is also in love with it now. So the amount of money I spent on this is so worth it!

For the eyeliner, I will start it now by saying totally worth it! I use it everyday, well every time I leave the house and I am totally in love with it. It stays true to the sweat proof, smudge proof, 24 hour advertisement.

I actually like this better than my Holika Holika liner, the brush fibers help in smooth application. This is some calligraphy eyeliner shit here (sorry just super love it)!

When I used it for the first time, I felt like the old lady who did Mulan's make up in one swish and flick.

I recommend these products to those trying the eyebrow and eyeliner game for the first time. Though a bit pricey it is totally worth your money. You can check out their Facebook Page for product updates, sales and give-a-ways.

Happy Shopping!


You Might Also Like

0 comments