Review: M'lady Bags

11:13:00 PM



Hello, hello! I apologize for the lack of posts it is still a bit of a task for me to type using a keyboard. Anyway I would like to share with you a local brand created by a fellow Thomasian and Marikeño.

She uses the nice leather and stitching quality you find in the Marikina shoes, I guarantee you that you would not be disappointed.  The past 2 years I have been obsessed with this brand I have purchased 3 bags.


I purchased the envelope like bag last year and it is still in good condition. Its big and sturdy enough to carry my laptop, notebooks and pens. When I purchased it last 2014, it costs about 1,000 php but the new bags' current sale price is much more lower. 

For my birthday last 2015 I requested that they purchase two bags for me from a new line that M'Lady has just released. I can say they are my brand new favorite bags. The bags cost about 600-900 php each. I use them on a daily basis and they have withstood the test of time.

Another thing to note about these bags, each one is designed by the owner herself. Each design is created only with a few pieces available and with each purchase you bring home a piece from the owner who created them.

If you would also like to purchase these lovely bags, you can see the available designs through this link. *whisper* They have wallets too that you can put your phones in and still be able to use the phone.



You Might Also Like

0 comments